The CFB-PB cartridge is designed to reduce chlorine taste & odor, sediment and other contaminants.
The CFB-PB product is modified molded block manufactured using our proprietary Fibredyne® technology. This technology creates a unique filter media by attaching powdered activated carbon and lead adsorbent material onto a cellulose-free synthetic fiber matrix. This results in higher reduction efficiencies that resist plugging, afford the longest life, and feature the lowest pressure drop over the effective life of the cartridge of any available 0.5 micron filter cartridge.
- Reduces particles as small as 0.5 micron in size by mechanical means.
- Reduces cysts such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia by mechanical means.
- Lead reduction through 2,000 gallons
- Premium dirt-holding capacity
- High chlorine taste & odor and bad taste & odor reduction
Tested and Certified by NSF International to NSF/ANSI Standard 42 for material requirements only.