Commercial Performa Control Valves
- Time-tested Duraflow flapper provides frictionless sealing for longer service life
- Fiber-reinforced polymer valve body for superior strength and durability, non-corrosive, and UV-resistant
- Optical sensor for precision cycle positioning
- Fully adjustable 3 or 5 cycle control for efficient and reliable water treatment system
- Continuous service flow rate of 25 GPM with a backwash of 20 GPM
- Backwash capability accommodates softener tanks up to 21" and filter up to 18" in diameter
- Designed for single or multiple tank systems
- Super capacitor for keeping time of day during power outage
- Environmental protective cover for water resistance, corrosion resistance, and UV stability
- Programming stored in memory and will not be lost due to power outages
- History data for valve performance
Create a Twin using two Autotrol 278 Control Valves and Logix 764 Controller
- Filter or softener control valves
- Fiber-reinforced polymer bypass valve
- Plumbing connections in .75"-1.25" NPT, BSP, and sweat
- Internal Autotrol turbine
- Variable reserve for increased efficiency
- Auxiliary switch kits
- Timer wall mount kits
- 742-Professional level time clock control with fully programmable cycle times and salt amount.
- 762-Professional level metered control with fully programmable cycle times and salt amount.
- 764-Professional level metered control with fully programmable cycle times and salt amount for multiple tank applications.