We took our time-tested industry standard and made it even better. We started from the ground up, utilizing our 35 years of experience to create the unique and innovative 3G design. This advanced design features integral brackets, 20" clear housings, and caps for differential pressure gauges. The 3G housings accept standard double open end (DOE) and our Seal-Safe™ o-ring design offers enhanced cartridge sealing for critical cartridge applications.
3G Standard Filter Housings are manufactured from durable polypropylene or clear Styrene-Acrylonitrile (SAN). Reinforced polypropylene housings have excellent chemical resistance and are ideal for residential, commercial, and industrial applications. Clear sumps are manufactured from FDA compliant Styrene-Acrylonitrile (SAN). They offer on-site examination of the cartridge and have excellent chemical compatibility.
All are equipped with 3/4" NPT inlet and outlet ports. 3G Standard Filter Housings are available in 10" and 20" lengths and will accommodate a wide range of 2-1/4" to 3-1/8" diameter cartridges.
- Integral bracket and mounting boss cap version available
- Available in 10" and 20" sumps in clear and opaque
- Buttress threads and uniform walls for easier cartridge change and improved strength
- Accepts proprietary Seal-Safe™ double o-ring sealing cartridges as well as standard DOE cartridges
- Optional pressure-relief/bleed button and differential pressure gauge
- Leak-proof sealing with top-seated floating Buna-N o-ring