The Pentair® FreshPoint™ Ultrafiltration System provides complete Point of Entry (POE) filtration proven to reduce turbidity and particulate, providing clean water at every tap. The system employs hollow-fiber ultrafiltration membrane technology to filter impurities as small as 0.025 microns.
- Designed for turbidity reduction and fine sediment filtration applications
- Reduces cysts such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia by mechanical means
- >98% reduction of 0.025 (25 nanometer) particles
- 99.99% (> 4 Log) reduction of 0.065 micron (65 nanometer) particles*
- Forward-flush and back-flush cleaning cycles provide extended filter life in a wide range of applications
- Proprietary hollow-fiber ultrafiltration membrane
- Professional-grade housing, controller and flush valve
- Metered self-cleaning cycle flushes only when needed
- Day override feature flushes module daily with fresh water when system is not in use
- Peak flow rates up to 10 gpm (2271 L/h)
* Performance based on MS-2 (25 nm) and PRD-1 (65 nm) virus particle tests. Data available upon request.
This product is not certified as microbiological purifier and should not be applied as stand-alone disinfection solution for microbiologically unsafe water.