Valve-In-Head (VIH) Filter Housings incorporate the same rugged design and application features as our Standard 3/4" NPT housings.
The internal valve-in-head allows both inlet and outlet ports to be simultaneously shut off with a half turn of the handle. This eliminates the need for external shut-off valves. Radial sealing o-rings and sealing surfaces are continuously cleaned each time the valve is used, ensuring leak-proof operation.
- Ideal for a wide range of applications, including residential, commercial and industrial
- Available in 10" and 20" lengths
- Pressure relief/bleed button on inlet side of cap
- Thick walls for increased strength
- Leak-proof sealing with top-seated Buna-N o-ring
- Available with clear or opaque sumps
The 150164 and 150172 are Tested and Certified by NSF International to NSF/ANSI Standard 42 for material and structural integrity requirements.