S1 Series cartridges are manufactured from a pleated cellulose media and are designed for general water filtration purposes.
The media is pleated around a polypropylene core for added strength and the ends are immersed in a thermo-setting vinyl plastisol. Embedding and sealing each end of the pleat in this fashion fuses the three components together forming a unified end cap and gasket.
- Pleated design maximizes dirt-holding capacity
- Designed for general water filtration purposes
- Recommended for chlorinated water supplies
- Economically priced
- Nominal 20-micron rating
- S1-20 Pleated Cellulose
- S1-20BB Pleated Cellulose
- S1-BB W20CLHD
- S1-Pleated Cellulose
- 40957 Limited Warranty - Global
- 4002608 Limited Warranty FAQs
- S1 Series Spec Sheet 310059
Printed copies also available at PentairOnDemand.com