MPST-1.5 Multi-Purpose Stainless Steel
The Pentair® Pentek® MPST-1.5 Multi-Purpose Stainless Steel Filter Housing is designed to accept either a 4-1/2" x 20" double open end (DOE) cartridge or a Pentek #420 Bag Filter. The housing comes standard as a cartridge filter housing, but the optional bag filter kit quickly converts it to a bag filter housing.
The MPST-1.5 Housing is constructed of 304 Stainless Steel and
powder-coated for a professional finish. This versatile housing is supplied with 1-1/2" side inlet and bottom outlet ports, adjustable legs, drainage port and multiple gauge ports to easily adapt to any installation.
Applications include high temperature (250°F), high pressure (150 psi), and flow rates up to 50 gpm. Ideal for reduction of sediment and chlorine taste in whole house or small business applications, these housings
can also be used in most water treatment, food processing and general filtration applications.
- Uses either 4-1/2" x 20" DOE cartridges or #420 bag filters
- 1-1/2" side inlet and 1-1/2" bottom outlet
- Side drain plug for easy cleaning
- Gauge ports for either cartridge or filter bag applications
- Quickly changes from a cartridge housing to a bag housing
- Ideal for high temperature and high pressure applications
- Bottom outlet and adjustable leg stand allow for flexible application installations
- Multiple gauge ports allow the use of differential pressure gauges to take the guesswork out of when to change the cartridge or bag
- Snap band clamp minimizes down time for change-outs by allowing quick access to cartridge or bag filter