The Polydepth® filtration cartridge is constructed of thermally-bonded polypropylene microfibers to ensure high efficiency. The filter incorporates a rigid polypropylene center core for increased collapse strength and durability. This thermal bonded micro-fiber construction has minimal fiber release, consistent flow rate and superior filtration performance. It also is not brittle or prone to breakage problems like resin-bonded cartridges.
- Thermally-bonded polypropylene micro-fiber construction for higher filtration efficiency
- Consistent flow rate superior filtration performance
- Available in wide range of micron ratings and lengths
- Will not impart taste, odor or color to water being filtered
- Ideal for a wide variety of commercial filtration applications
The PD-10934, PD-5-934, PD-10-934, PD25-934, PD-50-934, PD-1-20, PD-5-20, PD-10-20, PD25-20, and PD-50-20 are Tested and Certified to NSF International to NSF/ANSI Standard 42 for material requirements only.