Pentair Pentek GAC Series Cartridges effectively reduce unwanted tastes and odors, including chlorine taste & odor from your drinking water.* They are designed to allow maximum contact between the water and carbon, ensuring optimal adsorption.
The construction of the cartridge allows water to enter at one end and pass through the entire length of the carbon bed before exiting the other end of the cartridge, while an internal expansion pad minimizes channeling or bypass. Before the water exits the cartridge, a post-filter helps reduce carbon fines and other suspended particles from the filtered water.
The post-filter is permanently fastened to an innovative support basket ensuring that it is firmly secured and eliminating any potential for bypass.
GAC Series Cartridges are available in a variety of sizes and flow rates, and effectively provide good general-purpose drinking water filtration.
- Effective reduction of bad taste & odor and chlorine & odor reduction
- Designed for optimal adsorption
- Post-filter to reduce carbon fines
- Available in a variety of sizes and flow rates
- Micron rating - not rated
- The GAC-10 and GAC-20BB are Tested and Certified by NSF International to NSF/ANSI Standard 42 for material requirements only.