Pentair Pentek MicroGuard Series membrane filters provide safer and cleaner drinking water without incorporating chemicals into the media or adding chemicals to the filtered water.
The MG-10MCB is uniquely designed with integral carbon block and sediment pre-filtration for the reduction of chlorine taste & odor and for providing extended life of the internal membrane element. This cartridge has 2.5 times greater filtration surface area than some anti-microbial carbon blocks, and operates at a higher flow rate with lower pressure drop. This makes the MG-10MCB ideal for Point-of-Use (POU) applications.
The MicroGuard cartridges do not require USEPA registration and their effectiveness is not susceptible to common substances normally found in some waters.
- Reduces particles as small as 0.15 micron in size by mechanical means
- Membrane filtration provides 99.9999% reduction of bacteria and 99.9999% reduction of virus by mechanical means
- Combined carbon block and sediment pre-filtration for extended life and chlorine taste and odor reduction
- Utilizes highly asymmetric polyethersulfone membrane with proprietary hydrophilic formulation for immediate wetting and high flow
- Double o-ring end cap seals for absolute sealing in Pentair Pentek 3G housings
- No electrical power required
- Retains natural mineral content of water