FloPlus® cartridges utilize the benefit of small particle reduction at a flow rate comparable to a 10 micron rated cartridge.
This product boasts extremely low pressure drops and high flow rates — comparable to 10-micron (very open) carbon cartridges. Its efficiency is so high that very small particles can be removed to create cleaner, safer water.
- Reduces particles as small as 0.5 micron in size by mechanical means
- NSF/ANSI Standard 53 certified to reduce cysts such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia by mechanical means
- Premium dirt-holding capacity
- Outstanding chlorine taste & odor reduction
- True depth filtration which offers greatest life of any carbon cartridge
- High flow rates and low pressure drop similar to a nominal 10-micron cartridge
- Maximum life - dirt-holding ability of a 10-micron carbon block with the particulate efficiency of a 0.5-micron cartridge
- Small particle reduction where low flow, high pressure drop or premature plugging has been problematic
- Areas where low water pressure has made small particle reduction difficult due to high pressure drops (low flow)
- High flow applications (>25gpm possible)
The FPS-10 with the FloPlus 10, FPS-20 with the FloPlus 20, FPS-10BB with the FloPlus 10BB and the FPS-20BB with the FloPlus 20BB are Tested and Certified by NSF International to NSF/ANSI Standard 53 for the reduction of Cysts.