Pentair Pentek FloPlus Cartridges utilize the benefit of small particle reduction at a flow rate comparable to a 10-micron rated cartridge.
This product boasts extremely low pressure drops and high flow rates – comparable to 10-micron (very open) carbon cartridges. Its efficiency is so high that very small particles can be removed to create cleaner, safer water.
These cartridges are ideal for applications where pressure drop and low flow have been chronic problems in the past, as well as whole house water treatment with the addition of small particle reduction. However, it will address the needs of any end user looking for a product that offers high flow, low pressure drop, infrequent cartridge changes and small particle reduction.
EPA EST. NO. 086074-NH-001
- Reduces particles as small as 0.5 micron in size by mechanical means
- NSF/ANSI Standard 53 certified to reduce cysts such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia by mechanical means
- Premium dirt-holding capacity
- Outstanding chlorine taste & odor reduction
- True depth filtration
- High flow rates and low pressure drop similar to a nominal 10-micron cartridge
- Maximum life - dirt-holding ability of a 10-micron carbon block with the particulate efficiency of a 0.5-micron cartridge
- The FPS-10 with the FloPlus 10, FPS-20 with the FloPlus 20, FPS-10BB with the FloPlus 10BB and the FPS-20BB with the FloPlus 20BB are Tested and Certified by NSF International to NSF/ANSI Standard 53 for the reduction of Cysts.